Mineral makeup is becoming more and more popular among women, beauticians and dermatologists. Mineral makeup is a pure product made from 100% micronized minerals and contains no product that may irritate the skin. All mineral makeup products are free of talc, fragrance, silicones, chemicals, powder, oil, wax or dye.
Mineral makeup is suitable for all skin types
Mineral makeup is designed based on pure minerals such as zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and pulverized sterilized or pure iron which absorbs heat. This type of makeup also contains ingredients that help to protect your skin by providing protection against climate change, UV rays, wind …
All these elements allow a good sunscreen, soothe the skin and keep it hydrated.
Mineral makeup is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and dry skin hyper. It does not clog pores, does not dry the skin and protects the most sensitive areas.
Mineral makeup is ideal for mature skin as it conceals wrinkles and fine lines.
If your skin is very oily, mineral makeup will be perfect for you because minerals absorb excess oil and allows your skin to breathe.
Mineral makeup is the only product that you can use after a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, or laser treatment without the risk of inflammation or allergic reaction.
You can also use it to conceal blemishes and spots on your face as easily covers redness and evens skin tone. In addition, it is ideal for hiding dark areas, red spots or acne scars.
Mineral makeup will not clog pores because it is oil-free and talc.
Dermatologists recommend mineral makeup for those who suffer from severe acne, rosacea or severe allergy because minerals soothe and nourish your skin. Mineral makeup provides flawless coverage and long-term, I always recommend all my friends to use the mineral powder because it created a fixing base that holds all day warranty and without effects “floured”.
What are the Benefits of Mineral Makeup?
- Mineral makeup provides excellent sun protection
- Mineral makeup is 100% hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic.
- Mineral makeup does not irritate your skin.
- Mineral makeup is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin hyper.
- Mineral makeup has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mineral makeup is water resistant
- Mineral makeup does not promote the growth of bacteria.
- Mineral makeup makes your skin healthier.
- Mineral makeup is long lasting and does not run.
- Mineral makeup is free of chemicals
- Mineral makeup provides flawless, long-lasting coverage.
- Mineral makeup soothes and mitigate redness rosacea and acne.
- Mineral makeup is light avoids the look is “flour”
- Surgeons and Dermatologists recommend mineral makeup.
- Mineral makeup provides a feeling of lightness.
- Mineral makeup evens skin tone.
- Mineral makeup is easy to apply
- Mineral makeup allows your skin to breathe.
- Mineral makeup gives you a younger look.
- Mineral makeup is ideal for all skin types; fat, hypersensitive ..
- Mineral makeup offers a more natural and healthy look.
The recommended Minerals Makeup Products